Sneak Peek Into The New Exclusive NAOMI Collection Supplements
Whether you are new to the ketogenic diet or you have been following the lifestyle for a while like me, you have likely had moments when you questioned if keto is right for you.
As keto becomes one of America’s most popular diets, people are recognizing the many benefits that come from a high-fat diet, including weight loss and blood sugar balance. Unfortunately, the publicity around keto often neglects discussing the uncomfortable side effects that some may experience of following a keto diet. These side effects can include indigestion and acid reflux, constipation and/or diarrhea, difficulty digesting fat, stomach upset, gas and bloating. But you don’t have to stop keto to make these side effects disappear and here’s how…
My book High Fiber Keto and its 22-day program was created with the mission of making a ketogenic diet a healthy and sustainable way of eating without those pesky side effects.
Throughout my research, interviews with world-renowned scientists, and my clinical study, I found that when you reintroduce the right balance of the right nutrients and fiber components that are lacking in the traditional keto diet, you can truly make keto work.
A keto diet interrupts the homeostasis in your GI tract by nature. Since traditional keto lacks an intake of fiber, digested bulk remains in the body longer and the necessary good gut bacteria can become under-nourished. The classic ketogenic diet doesn’t allow for the foods that provide such vital nutrients and can disrupt the process of supporting them.
However, with an introduction of high fiber vegetables and the best keto supplements (to make it even easier for you) into your diet, you won’t have to suffer through the keto experience any longer.
It was really important to me to be able to provide you with clean, pure, and safe formulas to help you on your journey, so I have created a collection of exclusive nutrients and keto supplements. I had my trusted team of microbiome experts and keto nutritionists expertly develop these products.
I’m truly excited to give you a sneak peek at what they are:
- Probiotic capsules – Provides digestive support with 4 billion live, active probiotics of specifically selected, shelf-stable probiotic strains to help your GI tract increase good bacteria.
- High fiber prebiotic powder – A powder that uses a powerful combination of prebiotics and dietary fiber to support good bacteria and reduce the number of bad bacteria while improving the digestive process. This powder encourages regularity, increases energy and promotes a healthier appetite to support improved metabolism.
- Digestive enzymes – These capsules offer an assortment of effective enzymes to promote optimal digestion, increase nutrient absorption, and relieve symptoms of indigestion often associated with the keto diet.
- Green-pigment antioxidants – This green powder uses the strength of polyphenol-rich greens superfoods to fuel and cleanse your body. It’s easy to digest so you can take it with or without a meal.
- Red-pigment antioxidants – This red powder also uses the power of polyphenol-rich superfoods from fruits, and it, too, is easy to digest so you can take it with or without a meal. This formula helps boost energy, improve digestion, and support heart health.
- Electrolytes – This product comes in a powder form which includes a meticulously selected blend of powerful minerals to support your energy levels, performance, recovery, rehydration, and muscle function.
And, since you know your body best, these formulas are designed to work together so you can mix and match, based on your specific needs. These keto diet supplements and nutrients will help you fill in the gaps so that you can help your body transform into an optimal, fat-burning machine for life!
I cannot wait for you to try these new keto supplements so that you no longer have to wonder whether if the lifestyle is right for you. With the nutrients provided in these formulas, you will be able to make the ketogenic diet a success for your body.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for additional information on keto and wellness, access to videos, product coupon codes, and more!