Naomi Whittel Brands, LLC is dedicated to Accessibility.
We aim to extend wellness information to all guests and visitors of our websites. Our goal is to make it as effortless as possible for everyone, including people with hearing or vision loss, or any other disability, to access information about our brands, and perform shopping activities online and on their mobile phones effectively.
If you encounter problems accessing information or any of the services available on our websites, we encourage you to contact us by telephone, email or contact form here. Our dedicated customer service staff will be happy to assist you.
c/o Ocean Blue Logistics
8825 Boggy Creek Rd
Orlando, FL 32824
To ensure Internet accessibility, Naomi Whittel Brands continually takes guidance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1), an international standard measure of accessibility success. WCAG is recognized by the International Standards Organization and worldwide as the premier standards for accessible digital content. We are constantly striving to adopt the latest, supported accessibility practices to improve the consumer experience on our websites and are actively making improvements to our sites to best meet these techniques and your needs.
You will enjoy the best experience on our website entities when using any assistive technology applications as well as the latest version of Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. We recommend experimenting with several browsers and assistive technology combinations to identify a combination that works well for you. Alternatively, we also offer an accessibility tool that can be easily launched by clicking here. This tool is also found on the left side of your page automatically presented in the form of an orange icon.
- Install all computer software updates as soon as possible
- Make sure your browser supports https security. Our website is https://www.naomiw.com
- Explore accessibility features and settings available in Windows and Macintosh systems as well as in the major browsers
- If you use a screen reader, explore the speech verbosity and sound settings for symbol, special character, and tooltip content
- In your cellphone settings make sure the accessibility options are turned on
- When the website experience with one assistive technology and browser combination is less than desirable, try using a different browser or assistive technology application or both
- Open PDF documents in a PDF application with support for the PDF/UA standard