Antioxidant-rich cacao with hazelnut butter give these brownies the moist, chocolaty decadence you have been craving. Plus, the medium chain fatty acids found in the Creamy MCT and organic coconut oil quickly satisfies even the strongest urge to raid your cupboards this holiday season! The best part of these brownies is that they are real foods-based and contain zero refined flours and sugars. Bake a batch of these to have something nourishing (not naughty!) on hand for weeks when the office goodies are just too irresistible.
Keto: Creamy MCT Brownie Bombs
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin from grass fed cows
1 cup hazelnut butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
2 tablespoons Simply GOODFATS organic coconut oil
2 tablespoons Simply GOODFATS Creamy MCT
2/3 cup raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Dash sea salt
3 tablespoons monk fruit
3 drops stevia
1/3 dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Prepare an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper draping over the sides.
- Fill a small saucepan with the 1/2 cup water and stir in gelatin. Let sit for a few minutes. Meanwhile, in a food processor, blend the remaining ingredients together until smooth.
- Bring the gelatin mixture to a gentle simmer over medium heat. Stir continuously until it’s completely dissolved and there aren’t any lumps. Turn off the heat. Quickly stir in the cacao mixture until a uniformed, smooth batter is achieved. Fold in chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Immediately transfer to the baking pan and spread batter evenly around all four sides. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the top is slightly crisp and the center is fully cooked (check with a toothpick or a think fork).
- Remove from oven and cool on wire racks for 30 minutes. Cut into squares. Enjoy warm or store leftovers in a glass container in the fridge for up to 3 days.