Here’s a delicious recipe for you to try this week, full of phenomenal fats sure to get you “Glowing,” enjoy!
Glow15 Fat Bombs
1 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
1 teaspoon monk fruit
1 teaspoon real vanilla extract or powder
Unsweetened finely shredded coconut for rolling
16 scoops of collagen (optional)
- Place shredded coconut on a plate and set aside.
- Place all ingredients except the shredded coconut in a food processor and blend until texture is creamy and smooth about 3 minutes.
- Place in a mixing bowl and cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into healthy tablespoon – sized balls.
- Place shredded coconut on a large plate. Roll each ball in the coconut, so it is covered in it. Cool in the refrigerator for an additional 10 minutes to set.
- Enjoy cold.
Glow15 Fat Bombs How to video
Get more recipes in the Recipes section of the blog!