Creamy MCT Strawberry Coconut Bites Recipe
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tbsp Simply GOODFATS Creamy MCT
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract or powder
- Unsweetened finely shredded coconut for rolling
- Place shredded coconut on a plate and set aside.
- Place all ingredients except the shredded coconut in a food processor and blend until texture is creamy and smooth about 3 minutes.
- Place in a mixing bowl and cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into healthy tablespoon-sized balls.
- Place shredded coconut on a large plate. Roll each ball in the coconut, covering it completely. Cool in the refrigerator for an additional 10 minutes to set. Keep refrigerated and enjoy cold.