We are so proud of Lora, who featured in an issue of Woman’s World Magazine for achieving success by practicing a keto lifestyle and supercharging that lifestyle with our Simply GOODFATS Creamy MCT. She has lost 45 pounds!
Today, I am sharing one of my children’s favorite recipes with you…Strawberry Coconut Bites, featuring Creamy MCT. These little bites are delectable, energizing, and a great way to enjoy good fats!
Creamy MCT: Strawberry Coconut Bites
1 cup coconut butter
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Simply GOODFATS organic coconut oil
2 tablespoons Simply GOODFATS Creamy MCT, Vanilla Coconut Swirl
1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
1 teaspoon monk fruit
1 teaspoon real vanilla extract or powder
Unsweetened finely shredded coconut for rolling
16 scoops of collagen (optional)
- Place shredded coconut on a plate and set aside.
- Place all ingredients except the shredded coconut in a food processor and blend until texture is creamy and smooth about 3 minutes.
- Place in a mixing bowl and cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into healthy tablespoon – sized balls.
- Place shredded coconut on a large plate. Roll each ball in the coconut, so it is covered in it. Cool in the refrigerator for an additional 10 minutes to set. Keep refrigerated and enjoy cold.